Long overdue...

Lakshmi tagged me, and so here it is...

1. Last movie you saw in a theater?
Krazzy 4...utter waste of money! And, according to my friends, a long time ago!

2. What book are you reading?
"The Amulet of Samarkand" by Jonathan Stroud (part of the Bartimaeus trilogy) I'm actually re-reading it for the fifth time.

3. Favorite board game?
Pictionary, Monopoly

4. Favorite magazine?
Lots, I just love glossy magazines! Sanctuary, Chatterbox, National Geographic, Netfundu are a few that are closer to my heart.

5. Favorite smells?
The smell of wet mud (when rain hits the soil), petrol (yeah, that's weird!), fresh paint, pages of a new book(smell kind of like biscuits, have you noticed?) and forest air(it just smells different, so fresh and green!)

6. Favorite sounds?
Birdcalls, any musical instrument that is played well, rustling of leaves during high winds etc.

7. Worst feeling in the world?
Having messed up something good and proper, the anxiety that comes before and after exams, being betrayed by someone close, leaving a place, people or a school behind and just a general "nobody loves me, everybody hates me, I'm going to eat some worms" kind of a feeling.

8. What is the first thing you think of/say when you wake up?
During school/college time- "Oh God, is it 6:00 am already? I just fell asleep minutes ago!"
During the holidays- "Tra la la!! I'm going to have fun"

9. Favorite fast food place?
I like fast food but I'm not particular where I eat it. However, I am particular about where I have proper lunches and dinners...I love restaurants like Noodle Bar (big chinese fan!!)

10. Future child’s name?
Come on, I'm only 16.

11. Finish this statement. “If I had lot of money I’d….?”
Travel the world and collect books.

12. Do you drive fast?
No, I don't drive at all...in Hyderabad, that would be suicidal.

13. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
No, I never did.

14. Storms - cool or scary?
Cool for sure...as long as no one is harmed by lightning strikes.

15. What was your first car?
I'll answer this question after a few years...:-)

16. Favorite drink?
Pina coladas, iced mango or pineapple juice, chocolate milkshakes

17. Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would….”
Pay more attention to my writing. Learn all the forms of western dance. See more of the world.


18. Do you eat the stems on broccoli?
It's normally all cut up for curry, so yeah, I guess.

19. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?
Interesting colours like maroon, purple or maybe even green. Just streaks, though, I want to remain a "brunette"

20. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in?
Mehsana (Gujarat), Vizag (AP) and Hyderabad (AP)

21. Favorite sports to watch?
Tennis, hockey

22. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you?
Lakshmi's one of the nicest people I know. She's always out to support young writers and that is the best thing that I like about her. She's an amazing writer too, and is totally natural.

23. What’s under your bed?
Two pairs of shoes...I just remembered, I have to pull them out.

24. Would you like to be born as yourself again?
Yeah, definitely.

25. Morning person, or night owl?
Night Owl, in capitals...I am totally nocturnal.

26. Over easy, or sunny side up?
Sunny side up

27. Favorite place to relax?
My room, looking out of the window while listening to some nice music. I feel relaxed in bookstores as well, that's another weird thing about me.

28. Favorite pie?
Oh, lots. Berry, Honey and Date, Apple

29. Favorite ice cream flavor?
Now this is the toughest question of all...:-)
Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, Pineapple, Butterscotch...I would settle for any of them!

No comments: